Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Luce by Meo Fusciuni


This weekend I had the chance to try the new perfume Luce by Meo Fusciuni. Luce, Light, is a wonderful perfume with a balanced, luminous and cuddling personality. The opening is soft, calm and slightly sweet. I was incredibly surprised and moved by this fragrance. What I first felt, was a vast luminous uncontaminated space, with no seasons, no life, but land, air, silence and light. In its lightness, Luce is amazingly deep: a breath which makes us reflect about ourselves. The main notes are Tobacco, Leather, Cedarwood, Sandal, Fir, Vanilla, Amber, Benzoin and Patchouli. I was surprised at the first sniff, and now, with my strip of paper, I keep smelling a lovely luminous, soft and slightly resinous scent that relaxes and makes me want to run in a silent place, flooded by light. 




No comments:

Post a Comment