Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sand Project & Animal 2.0 prints



From left: 
Vivienne Westwood bag 
Christoph Lemaire shirt + Cutler and Gross sunglasses (B Magazine) 

Kenzo printed shirt (farfetch.com)

Just before my vacations I fell in love with this kinds of patterns that I have named ''Animal 2.0''. There is something new and refreshing about these prints and I see an extremely stylish and chic potential in this trend. 
When I was on vacation I came across these beautiful patterns on the sand which reminded me of the ''animalic 2.0'' mood. When the tide goes down, sand and water reveal different patterns all along the beach and it is amazing to see how perfect this is. Sand Project is a collection of pictures which are in between graphism and photography and reveal the beauty of a natural process in continuous changing. The subjects are millions fragments and this confuses and makes us wonder what we are looking at. 





Pictures by Andrea Strata


No comments:

Post a Comment