Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Distil: the very first Topman fine fragrance



It have been one year since Topshop has launched the perfume and grooming arena and the very first Topman perfume have been released. The video is really catching and dark: I am really curious to give it a try! ''Vibrant juniper, petitgrain, blood orange and ginger stem blend with sea molecules, white woods and earthy musks for a deep and passionate aroma.'' I is available in two sizes 50ml for £25, and 100ml for £32, available in stores and on topman.com. I'm looking forward to smell this fragrance because sea notes are really border line to me: I little too much and I just can't stand the perfume. They are really recognizable for my nose and I spot them really easily and I just smell those if a perfume has too much in it. I already have a favorite perfume with this notes which is Henrik Vibskov Type C: hope this could be a better cheaper option!



No comments:

Post a Comment