Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Interior colors: natural colors with an orange edge


So, this is a picture I took in Paris, but it happens to have some trend hints in it. I had the chance to watch a WSGN webinary about interiors, which forecasts next trends in products and interior design. Well, the one I've followed was about interiors, but they are best known for their fashion trends forecasts. It was really nice to have a look of what they have spotted at the London Design week 2012, and I have to say that we already posted something alined with the ''future'' trends! 
I love this kind of job and I think I would be really good at it... the good thing is that I like spotting new trends, the ''bad'' thing is that I get bored of ongoing trends really easily. 





No comments:

Post a Comment