Saturday, April 6, 2013

Novemberdesk by Louise Campbell





I would like to know how many desks came out in the last two years ... it is a trend that I don't understand. Do people actually buy all these expensive desks? I got to the point where I just don't look at them anymore. Or you catch my attention, or I won't spend more than 30 seconds to question why this desk should exist. Well, I think I just posted a couple of them when they start coming up, then I just gave up. But, I stumbled upon this desk the other day and I really liked it. Designed by Louise Campbell who has been invited by Nikari to take part of the Design for Nature Project, which involves 12 designers, one per month. Louise chose the ''miserable'' month of November, ''where the objects we surround ourselves with indoors are more important than at any other time of the year.'' This little maple desk is intended for moments of peaceful concentration.

www.louisecampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment