Monday, December 24, 2012

Camo Bar Collection SS 2013




So, here it is the upcoming summer collection by Camo! I have to renew my admiration for this young italian brand (previews article here). Camo is produced in Italy, by local artisans close to Biella. I had the chance to see the past collection and it was absolutely stunning: great lines, classic with a twist, great fabrics and colors. Last but not least, Stefano Ughetti, designer and founder of Camo, is a great person, full of energy and passion in what he does. Every piece is exciting and that's why I am posting about this brand just before Christmas: because I wish you a Camo's piece under your Christmas tree!
The new collection is about to be in stores and I guarantee this is a nice present you should give to yourself. What should we go for? The beautiful orange pants? (also mentioned by WGSN to be 2013 color) Or the classy hat? What about those amazing jackets? I just love all the looks... 


No comments:

Post a Comment