Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shake things up a bit!

I'm off to Stockholm this weekend and I am so excited!  As I was making a little list of places to discover and things to try I realized how cool this city is and I wonna see it all!  There is so much to do and explore its fantastic... I wasn't able to fit everything on my map but I think I got an idea of the areas to check out! Can't wait to tell you all about it!


check out some of the spots... looking pretty flipping awesome!
Fotografiska gallery here
Papercut shop here 
Aplace Below... danger danger 
PA & Co nom nom nom 
KAKEN drink up buttercup 
Stikki nikki hello, gelato
Story Hotel here
Mellqvist caffee bar coffeeeeee
HAttbaren ... a bar with hats
Urban Deli the packaging
Design House Stockholm hold me back
Cool idea, coffee/office coffice 

No comments:

Post a Comment