Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our Legacy



I had a little shopping last week and I got these two garments beautifully designed in Sweden and made in Portugal (which makes me really proud). I already knew this brand and last week I had a shopping crisis and I went straight to one of my favorites store in Milan, WOK store (I posted about their last event), and got these two fellows. I love the fabric and decoration of the shirt, an awesome indigo blue, a little thicker fabric, and this super neat decoration that, I believe, it looks great. The sweater, I'm just in love with it! Blue front, bordeaux sleeve and beige back...it just looks amazing. Great quality and nice stuff on their website too. Simple, with a twist. Love it. We already talked about them two years ago and I still appreciate their work! Older post here.


1 comment:

  1. I love them! You should take pictures of you wearing them from the back haha! I need a shopping trip! Im in need of some new shoes.. boots/kicks/heels!

    ReplyDelete