Friday, November 19, 2010

Sometimes when you camp out on a friday night at home watching reruns of Seinfield and browsing the internet you stumble into good things!  Today is snowed and I totally felt like a new season had announced itself.  I like the idea that our beings change with the seasons.  Winter is upon us and although it is not official, the snow flakes were a sure sign that its not that far away.  So me in pre-hybernation mode have been all inspired for a shift in climate and a shift in mindset.  I've noticed my palette changing and I have tuned into a deeper appreciation for great design.  I saw these and thought you would enjoy the concept!  I stumbled into this website that had a really interesting range of things minimalissimo!  I like how minimal the track lighting looks!  Great design!


No comments:

Post a Comment