Monday, September 20, 2010

Paris, a summary

Diptyque store is beautiful... They have, of course, the all possible kinds of candles, scents, parfumes. Loved it! This one was in Le Marais. 

Andy Warhol for Dom Perignon
Loved this! But unfortunately it was closed...
Best Mustard in the world!
I liked these little sweets, but I didn't try them...looked a little fake,but cute. Notice the rainbow dildo? ahah 
 Fauchon is this market that have great food, chocolate, bread, sweets, fois gras.... I liked these labels
Oh!! Hello...
Goyard....I would kill for a Goyard bag...
Vertical Gardens are fascinating. This one had little tiny pockets were they put all the plants. It is really close to Tour Eiffel: go there!

1 comment:

  1. OMG i want to go to all these places! They look amazing! Especially the Maille place! heehee i spotted the dildo haha! Wow you have to tell me all about this Parisian gallivant when i see you!!

    ReplyDelete