Tuesday, December 11, 2012

If this was a perfume, what would it be?


I believe in the power of perfumes, but I do also believe in the power of certain images. So, if this sequence was a perfume, what would it be? 
Even if this is just a sequence taken from a music video (which I link for copyright reasons, but I suggest not to listen to  before doing this little game) it is rich in details: dark liquid, elegant heavy bottles held by two ropes, force of gravity, smash and splash...and the black background. 
Is it the elegant Cologne pour le Soir by Francis Kurkdjian, the leathery and sadic Tom of Finland by Etat Libre d'Orange, the spicy Noir Epices by Frederic Malle, the calm after before the tempest of Helium by Nu_be or the refreshing peppery explosion of Piper Nigrum by Lorenzo Villoresi? Maybe I am on the wrong track!
This is my mission for the next couple of weeks. Help me out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment