Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brazil: a short summary

San Paolo's Art Museum
Melissa store
Spices!
Fruit & Nuts! ahah 
Corcovado
The view from pao de azucar 
The most beautiful beach I have ever seen in my entire life! 
In all the other pictures there's me in my speedo...not postable!
The hotel where I was staying during my short road trip to Paraty! 
Isn't it supercute? And cheap too! Lucky 
Woodden Suspension bridge
This is one of the oldest cafes in Rio de Janeiro
Free gnomes!
Siparium is the coolest bar I've ever seen. The entire space is covered in vintage pieces 
(telephones, radios, bicycles, statues, pottery...). 
We didn't have the chance to go at night, but it is one of the 
most famous places in Rio where to dance Samba!
Supercute cafè (I can't remember the name of it)
Amazing vintage design furnitures!

1 comment: