Monday, September 24, 2012

Superga + Roberto Del Carlo




I think this a nice re interpretation of the classic Superga tennis-shoe in cotton fabric with leather fringes. I am pretty sure these are women, but I would definitely wear them! Summery and casual, still with a chic touch. What do you think? This is a preview for the next summer from the White fair. They are going to be sold in Roberto Del Carlo flagship store and I would be interested in getting to know the price of these one! I also like and appreciate this collaboration because they are both italian brands with a made in italy production, especially Del Carlo, has an artisanal production. Bothe CEOs are excited about this encounter: from one side the design meets the experience of a must of the italian sneaker shoes, on the other hand Superga challenged itself in making this possible and giving birth to a beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment