Monday, February 20, 2012

s[edition]


S[edition] is an on-line gallery where you can buy pieces of art starting from 6Euros, up to 600Euros. You download the image as you were buying something on the appstore and you have you HD image on your device... What? I mean...what? You actually get the certificate signed by the artist, but it is still a digital image that you can delete with a click! I am having problems to understand if this makes sense or not, but I have to admit that is totally in line with the ''digital'' society that we are living. The difference is that instead of being on a canvas, or printed on paper, or photographic paper, it's digital. Maybe I'm too nostalgic. I don't know if I would buy from this website, but I do, I would print the image and put it in a frame! 


No comments:

Post a Comment