Sunday, June 26, 2011

SS 2010 men I see a color palette there!

Yellow, Orange, Mustard, Brown and a touch of torquoise/blue!

Burberry Prorsum
Beautiful t-shirt idea: simple, but catchy graphic. Great palette of colors for the global outfit.

ZZegna
Color blocking: all about it.

D&G
Other than the colors, I'm expecting a coming back of these ''hermes foulards'' graphics. 

Dries Van Noten
When elegance is bored of being bored. Great shirt and cut of the suit. I see hi soles there! Love it

Paul Smith
Great combination of colors! Sneaky sneaky orange! I really like this look: great shoes and jumper, fashionable jeans shirt, classy pants and jacket!

Lanvin
wow...that's a cool mustard! Short pants, boots...nice look, but the streets are already plenty of people with this look. I appreciate the blast of colors!


All pictures are taken from http://www.vogue.it/

No comments:

Post a Comment